The Groundhog Day pack includes 13 activities in all!
Inside you’ll find:
- 1-20 Counting Clip Cards. Work on ten frames and counting from 1 to 20.
- Roll and Colors. Practice immediately recognizing the numbers 1 to 6.
- Roll, ADD and Color. Easily differentiate for kids who are ready to start working on addition.
- This or That. Compare two numbers and color the one that’s bigger. 3 levels for easy differentiation.
- Groundhog Shapes. Learn 2D shape names and practice graphing.
- Groundhog Predictions. Make predictions and work on graphing.
- Alphabet Groundhogs. Practice upper and lowercase pairs.
- Alphabet Puzzles. Match up each letter with a word that starts with it.
- Alphabet Spin. Spin a letter and color a word that starts with it.
- EDITABLE Don’t Wake the Groundhog Sight Word Game. Work on reading and writing any words under the sun.
- Groundhog Magic. Make your sight words magically appear!
- 2 Story Starters. Build students’ creativity as you work on writing.
- If I Were a Groundhog… Stretch kids’ imaginations while they practice writing.