1. How do I get my free download?
We have hundreds of freebies for subscribers! Once you join our free email list, you have access to all of them.
Just click the big teal blue download button below the activity and enter your name and email address to confirm that you’re already on the list.
If you are having trouble, please watch this video our community manager, Kimberleigh, pulled together for you. It should answer all of your questions!
2. I never received my purchase.
Sometimes technology can be finicky!
Start by checking your spam box. Often, the email with your download link will have been mistakenly filed there.
If you have a gmail account, be sure to check your promotions tab.
Also try your trash box.
Please know that we aren’t making you jump through hoops here, email providers can just be difficult to control!
If you looked in those places and still can’t find the email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can resend the link to you manually.
3. Can I download more than one of your freebies?
Absolutely! Freebies are one way that we can thank you for being an email subscriber. You are welcome to download them all.
Simply go to the page of the freebie that you would like and enter your email again.
Since you are already subscribed, it will immediately open up the download.
4. My files opened in a new browser tab or window. How do I save them to my computer?
Some browsers open files in a new browser tab or window.
In most browsers, this is what you should do:
1. Go to the tab that shows the file.
2. Click on “File” in the menu above.
3. Choose “Save As” or “Save Page As.”
4. Your computer will then give you the option to save the file wherever you like.
5. I tried to download on my phone, but now the file won’t open.
Many phones don’t have the necessary software to open our digital freebies and products.
Save your email and come back to download when you can use a computer.
6. May I share the freebie with my friends?
Every freebie has copyright protection, just like physical books, and cannot be shared.
Instead, share the link to where your friends can subscribe so they can follow the steps to claim the free offer themselves.